Here is a simple guide outlining how to use public transport to get to the major airport in Medellin.
- Take the metro to station ‘Barrio’
- Leave the station in the direction of Botero Square (pictured below)
- From the station, you will walk 5 minutes – past Botero Square – behind a building called ‘Nutibara’ (pictured below).
- Behind the building, you will see a number of buses. Simply pay the $9,500 pesos ( $4.50 canadian) and settle in for the 1-hour ride to the airport.
* Buses leave every 15 to 20 minutes